Thursday 27 September 2012

Day 3

It's been a few days! I'm so sorry! The whole point of this thing was to keep me on track and make sure I run. And here I am not doing it, procrastination has always been my strong suit.

I have run twice since I last posted. One day I went with two friends, one of the girls is a super know it all about running, and she always tries to tell me everything she knows. Anyways she pushed me to the point that I felt like I was dying and I couldn't breathe. Not my cup of tea!

The next time I went with my friend Amanda, we have been running together for a while now, just randomly. But we ran together and it was fantastic! We pushed ourselves but not to the point of death, but to where we felt fantastic! It's moments like that when I think, how great will it be when I run without having to make myself. It makes me excited for my half marathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment